Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wow!

Wow!  That is really all I can say about today.  It was awesome!  We accomplished what we set out to do!  And there were no major hitches!  Today, Dad and I put all the rafters up for the pump-house!  One more step closer to completion! 
Dad marking off for the next rafter

Using the nail gun to secure the rafters

Me (Katie) climbing up the ladder

He is thinkin' about something...


I'm thinking about something...
The bees are doing wonderfully!  In the next few weeks we should be adding another super (I think that is what it is called) to the hive.  And maybe in a couple months we will get our very first honey harvest!  The bees are a wonderful learning experience for me and Mom and Dad love it!  This Saturday is the SABA Picnic in Davis.  Mom and Dad are going and I'm making a cake for them to take (unfortunately, work is my priority and that is where I will be). 


No comments: