Friday, February 24, 2012

I wish there was something new...

I've been super busy with school and work...and thus not been able to help out much or be too involved with what is going on with the property.  We have gotten a lot out of the house/shed into the storage container.  I'm hoping to get it completely finished and organized over spring break.  Right now, it's more moving things down there and not too much in the organization department.  But I know I need to get it organized before we start demolition and then rebuilding.  I know Dad has met with a few contractors for bids on excavation and we have yet to hear back what the bids are and who we will choose.
 It's hard for all of us to be patient and proceed step by step with this ginormous project, but with patience will come our reward.  The time we have taken in waiting for the right time to proceed with each step has given us the opportunity to move things around, change our minds, and make more informed decisions so we don't regret building something in a spot that if it were a few feet over would have been perfect.

No comments: