Sunday, November 6, 2011

Did you know...it is getting cold.

I know it has been forever since I posted...actually the day after school started so that makes it like almost twelve weeks.  Yikes!  The pump house roof is officially finished with a gutter and everything (except and drain spout).  February is coming up quick and soon after that we will begin demolition and start the remodel/construction of the house.  Friday, I met Dad up there and we spent the night.  If our dog Arnold had been there we would have been fighting over him to keep out the cold.  It was freezing!  Saturday, we put in part of the fence for next summer (and the permanent) garden.  Dad pounded in eight posts and we strung around 64 feet of 5' tall horse fencing.  I now feel like a hypocrite with all that I have said about crazy cross fencing with only one or two sides...I'm currently an offender!  We also battled the wind and put a tarp over the roof of the trailer.  It is still coming along...next time is tree trimming and brush clean up (hopefully, everything is dependent on the weather).  So long for now.

No comments: