Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Camp Out!

Last week Brittany, Blitzen and I went "camping" at the property.  Despite the weather guessers forecast of a rainy trip it turned out to be a lovely sunny two days!  It was so much awesome seeing the sunset in the evening and being there for it to rise again the next morning.  I realized how tiny that trailer is for two people and a large dog.  Definitely cramped quarters! 

I cooked all our meals on the propane bbq!  We had cheese burgers for dinner, eggs for breakfast and spaghetti-o's for lunch!  All of which were great meals!  We even got a bit of work done.  There is a ton of fallen/cut branches laying around on a rocky hill, so we piled it up by the road to pick up with the tractor and trailer. 

Guess what!  We have two or three barn cats!  And I saw them up close! A fuzzy grey cat and a black and white fuzzy cat!  Those are some of last spring's kitten!  I'm super happy that we have ratters!
Now it is rainy and stormy.  And I'm going to be stuck in Citrus Heights for a few weeks.  Oh well, I'll be up there permanently soon enough!

No comments: